Utilizing induction heating for safe flameless windshield removal, side molding removal, and the safe removal of SMC panels and other adhesive bonded automotive parts!
|Remove all types of automotive glass quickly without
knives or wire!
side moldings with
Reuse original OEM tape!
An Induction Heater Saves You Time!!!
- R&I your own automotive glass in less than 0.3 hours
- Remove stubborn graphics & stripes in seconds (Glue is removed with stripe)
- Quickly remove spay-in bedliners with little effort
- R&I side mouldings in less the 0.1 hours, (re-use original OEM tape)
- Induction Heaters safely remove adhesive bonded components (roof panels, appliques, etc...) for reuse
- Induction Heaters reduce the need for rubber/abrasive wheels and other consumables
- Induction Heaters perform tasks that previously could not be done with traditional heat sources
An Induction Heater Improves Quality & Safety!!!
- Induction Heaters only heat metal objects
- Induction Heaters will not burn or melt glass, paint, plastic, or other nonmetallic materials
- Induction Heaters will rapidly heat rusted fasteners without open flame, allowing work near plastic and other sensitive areas.
- Induction Heaters are known by several different names. One of the more common names is Heat Inductor.
- Heat Inductors are nothing more than a high frequency AC inverter.
- The Heat Inductor produces high frequency electrical currents that are used to power various heating attachments.
- The heating attachments are also know as inductor heads.
- The high frequency current from the Heat Inductor creates magnetic fields at the end of the inductor heads.
- The magnetic field created by the Heat Inductor causes metal object to produce internal heat.
- The inductor heads do not get hot.
- The internal heat produced by the metal object is a result of induced electrical currents in the area where the inductor head is placed.
- Heat Inductors work much like an electrical transformer with the inductor head being the primary of the transformer and the metal object being the secondary of the transformer circuit.
- The heat produced by the Heat Inductor is ideal for the removal of all types of adhesive bonded automotive parts
- Heat Inductors have 100's of autobody repair and industrial applications.